Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

CuTe Best Friend ^_^

U are my best friend ..
My very best friend..
U make me happy .. Everyday ..
U share ur great snacks ..
U share ur best toys ..


My best friend ..
Today i found some words calling 'friend' ..
Who know everything i felt ..
He knew my every weakness ..
And problems i've been dealt ..
thank you !

He understood my wonders ..
And listened to my dreams ..
He listened to how i felt about live + love  ..
And know what it all means ..
Not once did intrupted me ..
Or tell me i was wrong ..
He understood what i was going through .. 
And promised he'd stay long  ..


I reached out to this friends ..
To show .. *** that i care ..
to pull his close and let his know .. 
How much I need *** there ..


Tq for being my friend .. dunia & akhirat .. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. weii rindu ko beb..
    miss u la muuuaacchhh...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. afiq : ak nmpk ^^ .. hahahaha
    lolypop : i rndu u lebih taoo .. muach ! hehe

    ReplyDelete